Friday, July 22, 2005

The face on my wallpaper

This is just not happening! Its too damn corny. Whatever I write sounds contrived. Seriously. I mean what’s the big idea of wanting me to write something on/for you in “English”?

If this is one your sweet little ego trips then I see no reason to play spoil sport. In a strange way I quite enjoy pampering your weird whims and funny fancies. Infact I can even attribute a reason to it, my enjoying, that is – you are genuine. You are genuine to the extent of being a con! Shall I explain?

All this happening all around, these quantum bursts of happiness, the constant unending desire, long walks, short naps, raging hunger at one end and a loss of appetite at the other, unfinished books, unseen films, refreshing music, repeated music, damp walls, long presentations, short presentations, grouchy evenings, grouchier mornings, mid night nazms and borrowed gifts…

I changed paragraphs because there was no way I could ever complete.

As she once said, “some things should be left hanging..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Blog Counter