Wednesday, August 03, 2005

break in the clouds

Each rock had a tale, an intricately carved tale. From perched eagles to mating serpents, Abu is soaked in imagery. Not to mention the companion who added to it, she was the native afterall.

Our course started with idlis, then there were jamuns somewhere in the middle and it ended with dal-choorma, burp! Went horse riding, only this time it was me who was taken for a ride, disappointing. The horses had a ball, cream biscuits she fed them, that's just so her.

Somewhere between the koel's song and the squirrel's chatter she got hold of a photographer. Before I could reply to either, we were posing against the hills. Usually I wear a flustered look when posing for pictures, but back there in Abu I outperformed myself, a sheer masterpiece!

For the first time I saw my mind registering trivial details for a poem which had already been written, it's rather confusing and I won't bother with explanations.

1 Comments:

At 7:16 AM, August 04, 2005 , Blogger shradha said...

We are the stories we tell and yours keeps getting more fascinating.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Blog Counter